I hate it for a number of reasons.
1. I have nothing to wear... so I start looking a bit like this

2. My lycée has awful heating, so I spend most of my days bundled up carrying around the little sacks of rocks that are supposed to keep your hands warm. I am pretty sure I shouldn't be shivering inside the school- especially when wearing: coat, scarf, sweater, thermal shirt, jeans, long socks, and shoes.
3. I never have food or clean clothes. I hate running errands in the cold, especially when it is raining, because my main mode of transportation is walking. If I do take the tram, I hate waiting in the cold. This has to be worse than walking in the cold.
4. No ice cream. Since ice cream is my absolute favorite, it has been very sad to take a break from it. Why? Because it is too cold to enjoy this tasty treat.
I am certain this list could go on longer, but since I am using the computer in the teacher's room, my hands are too cold to type anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment